<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday

And the world turns. 

WOOOOOT! *breaks into song* .....Weeeeeeeeeeeeeell.... Heath likes Molly and Heath likes Molly and Heath likes Molly and Heath *pant pant* Heath likes Molly and Heath likes Molly and Heath likes Molly and Heath! So now Molly can believe me after... three years of denial.
^^; Yeeeap. That song just about sums it up.

If only, if only.

Anywho, I'm trying to get myself "off" con food. (aka: the food in the consuite.) And I think I'll probably go into post-pocky withdrawal in a couple days once i run out. I'm also running out of cheesypoofs. (GAH!) I need more sleep than I've been getting, and the amount of caffeine I drank during the weekend is catching up to me.

BUT: The whole thing was still greatness. I've yet to have my life catch up with me. AND IT'S RAINING! *rain-induced happy dance* I think I'll paint my toenails pink just for the occasion. ^^ Whee!

Digging my potato.

There's gotta be more to life than this.

I love the Cowboy Bebop soundtrack, one of the many things I got over the con. (Have to start over in the money department.) I got a couple wallscrolls, eight pins, a Fushigi Yuugi movie, twelve posters, pocky (!!), marble (chocolate), gaming dice, and a... TOTORO!!!! Hoo boy.. I think this nail polish is messing with me... *dizzy*

The quiet screams, but I refuse to listen. ~#~
replies: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

i tripple choholate pocky