<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday

Damn that "beaver" of yours. 

You know things aren't going well when you go on a walk with your best friend and a couple people, you have a fine time, have fun and all, and then she gets home and won't talk to you. Why? Isn't that great.. now I have no one to talk to and it's kind of hard to find out what she's feeling if she WON'T talk to you.. *crumples*

She and I went on a walk with a couple guys and she seemed to have had fun. We just wandered around at the park and talked about stuff.. mostly like we do when it's just the two of us.. I didn't think anything was wrong.. Well isn't that just improving my emotions? Yeah.

Every time I blink my world disappears.

Oh yeah. School started today, too. Jenn walked me to school and we sat around trying to stay awake, watching the new principle marching around with a walkie-talkie and reprimanding people on the dress code.

Then my day began. The heat was killer, in a bad way. Then class started and basically every period was the same. We went over the rules, and "what we would cover in class", and then they'd say, "Now, before it gets too late I'll start on.. WHOOPS! The class is over!" Except french, she gave out homework. Damn her.

That's not something to hear with your ears, hear it with your soul.

I think I'll write stories in tag, since I can't do that in english anymore.. -.-# What to write about.. Maybe I'll write a thing on how I'm going to kick something soon. I could take up pages upon pages with a rant like that.

Yo mama's a juggling scarf. ~#~
replies: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

i tripple choholate pocky