<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday

"It'll be better someday" doesn't help in the now.. 

~Do you know who's that guy who's all alone, do you care enough to see he's in pain and misery~

Weird how you can basically feel normal for part of one day and then suddenly take a turn for the worse.. If you're going to have a terrible day you should be able to know it when you wake up in the morning, not find it out around five at night. I guess it's been building up for me, but I really don't want to be depressed like this tomorrow for school. (School is NOT one of my reasons for sadness. Don't you go thinking it is.)

You can see the shadows wandering off somewhere, they won't make it home but they really don't care.

Music usually helps me forget what's going on in my life, just lets me be in an empty void. Where some would turn to drugs, I turn to music. ..But today it's not helping. I'm in a void, but it's a void of feelings.

Everything good in my life, if you have to take it all away.. take it slow.

In other news I finally got around to planting my grass a couple days ago and it's about three inches tall now. I get to start hacking at it with scissors in another inch. I got mini scissors just for the occasion! ..Well, technically, they came with it.. But, hey. I also went and played a few different games with a group of people tonight. It was great. Really, I started this post before I left for that and I feel a little better now. But I think I killed a couple people while I was there. AND! I'm actually ready for school. Not ready as in feeling like school can start and I'll be happy, but ready as in I have my stuff.

Do you care to see. ~#~
replies: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

i tripple choholate pocky