<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday

Out of the milky twilight 

I have two fucking friends. That's it. That makes me feel great. Sure I have other friends that I'll hang out with sometimes, but I have two really good friends. I don't understand why one is jealous of the other. She had a bunch of people who'll invite her places, people she hangs out with, and she knows I don't have that much. Yet when I have one friend other than her that I'll spend alot of time with she doesn't like it.. Crap I'm confused..

Before you know it I'll be gone.

I wish I still had a forest behind my house.. I could just go back and sit by this little stream thing and just be there. Now my room has to be that place to me and it's just not the same. I want a place to hide. When I feel like this I NEED a place to hide. Or someone to talk to. ..But since I don't have that..

Shaken by sorrows of the world.

I'm having mixed feelings about alot of people lately. It's kind of screwing with my life; I don't know what to think. It's not all bad, but I'm probably wrong about most of it and I don't like the other side of my thoughts..

A shoulder to cry on. ~#~
replies: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

i tripple choholate pocky