<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday

Some kind of freaky, caught in Hyper-Mode. 

My brother has friends over tonight as a last thing before school starts. His little friends always end up coming over here. (Joy. -.-#) Actually, they aren't even his "little" friends anymore, they're just about ALL taller than me. I don't know how long it'll take me to get used to that one.

No digging holes you english pig dog!

So I'm just about ready for school to start. I haven't gotten any school stuff... But I'll manage. What I really need to think about is how I'll finish my costume in time for AI and how Jenn'll get back before 3 AM on saturday... Anyone leaving AI two days early and heading for Fairfield? Right'o. I can't figure out how my hair'll work for AI.. I would kind of have to bleach it but I'm not going to do that. Anyone know how to do hair in a french twist? Maybe I'll attack it with a curler..

I've been trying to teach myself html today, and it's been going pretty badly.. I was really lucky that I'd copied the stuff beforehand because I basically ruined everything I was working on. I believe I figured out a couple minor things, things that I'll never remember.

When your pants are rockin' the gonge. ~#~

replies: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

i tripple choholate pocky