<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday

Big happy, little jam jar 

Art walk! Happy day! So.. I go home from school with a huge headache, sleep until molly comes over around 6, then we watch donnie darko until around 7. After the movie we wander off to the square for the art walk! ...And then to the coffee house, and then to the art walk, and then to the coffee house, and then to the art walk..

The whole thing was great, plus I was in a really happy/hyper mood. I didn't have the money to get my face painted (one whole dollar) but I did get to draw a chalk raccoon holding NATE, Molly showed Evan's love of goaste which later changed to his love of goats, some kid humped the statue of the old man on the bench (scary shit, watching a little kid do that), raspberry foods galore, grapes, frilly-spinning, fun, dancing, music, art, etc. ^^

Sadly, we had to leave just before 10 and didn't get to walk home either. Ah well, good times, good times.

Glomp me, I'm wearing a hat!

Today's my mom's birthday so my plans for the weekend are being thrown off a little. Little as in I might actually be eating lunch today, and I might not get to take my four hour walk for the full four hours. >.>;;; I was planning on giving her this pattern for a quilt and some fabric, but I think I'll just give her some money and set her loose in a quilt shop. Oh! My dad's home, too! Which means I'll finally get to fix my phone. It also means I'll probably have to clean my room again.. My mom came in at nine this morning and crunched something under the layer of clothes..

Gabh cuid. HU-FREAKING-ZAH!

I have to work at the gem and mineral show tomorrow from 12 - 2 selling grab bags, so if you're thinking of coming to the show, or even if you're not, consider coming and talking to me. Pretty please? It'll be fuuuun.. There'll be rocks and stuff..

Life is a tube of marble. ~#~
replies: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

i tripple choholate pocky