<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday

Did you expect it? 

Lets see.. Well it's been a while. Stuff happened. Some of it's been good, great even, some of it's been bad. Hrm.. Well, there was ITLAP Day, after practice a few people came here, then I walked to the football game and stepped on glass, went to the coffee house, came back here with Keith, then next day.. Simon's bar mitzvah, coffee house again, Simon's party, Molly coming over here, Molly leaving the next day, me trying to help fix my roof with some tar stuff and getting rained on, Molly deciding that people would come over here to watch chocolat, people coming (and NOT coming) over and watching chocolat, and lastly.. starbursts. Yum. Like I said, stuff. Longer list than I thought, actually.

A hundred thousand mismatched words to pick from..~#~
replies: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

i tripple choholate pocky