<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday

Only a few drops left.. 

Wow. Life sucks for almost everyone I care about right now. I wish things would get better, but some things have to be dealt with before that can happen. ..maybe then we can all move on to being happy..

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly.

I have alot of things I need to say to people, and writing in here makes me think about that. The problem is, most of the things I have to say wouldn't be things to talk about online. Or to read in a blog. Maybe that's why I haven't been updating lately.. I have some stuff to deal with.. but I'm going to try to write in here more, for myself. I need to do that.

Fill me at the empty well, there's just enough.. . ~#~
replies: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

i tripple choholate pocky