<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday

The stars talk to me 

Yesterday was interesting, not bad, just interesting. Today's been better, I think. I've had music stuck in my head all day, but teachers have been leaving me alone for the most part.. Rachel wasn't here this morning, so I didn't have anyone's hair to braid in french! *cry* So sad! I've been getting more sleep, like 30 minutes extra, so maybe that's why I've been feeling better..

Say little and say it well.

I'm thinking of getting url for myself. just to have for now, fiddle with, hopefully do something with in the future.. I want to make something to put "me stuff" on. Like Jenn has purpulskwid. I duno.. tag's almost over, now I get to run off and do some "task" for the play. Why'd I say I would? I have no idea.

Love someone without their knowledge.~#~
replies: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

i tripple choholate pocky