<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday

Sunday of DOOM 

..or something boring and doom-like, but not quite doom.

I got to go to church this morning, which was.. um.. well it wasn't as bad as usual. We put together a rainbow bright puzzle! ^^ The downside being that I was a human couch half the time, and will never get paid more than $7 for it.. Anywho, then I got into babysitting, got back out of it, and sat around till just about 5. Then I went on a walk with Gregory.

On my way to meet him at the coffee house this little kid that started following me, he followed me for a few blocks.. until a yappy dog caught his attention and I got away. >.>;; Then I saw someone standing on the corner of a back street hitchhiking, which was strange enough, but then someone actually pulled over and let them in. The walk was nice.

When you wish upon a star, doesn't matter who you are, when you wish upon a star your dreams come true.. Happy day ^^

Why can't I let it go.~#~
replies: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

i tripple choholate pocky