<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday

That's right. No sandwiches for me. 

So I found this blue marker, right? Yeah. I'm drawing all over my hands and arms and legs, but what's great is it isn't bleeding into blue blobs! It should be gone by tomorrow, but I may bring the pen and have people draw on me to take some boredom out of my day. *happy dance*

Here comes the muffin man, the muffin man, the muffin man.

So, now I find out that for the play I get to be a handmaiden (which must be a "scott word" for slut), a sheep with ears and a tail, and a siren in a extremely short badly colored miniskirt.. Do the go-go boots make it better? I wouldn't know. Maybe once we add the neon wigs..

To dance with a can of peanuts. ~#~
replies: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

i tripple choholate pocky