<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday

Thus ends the weekend 

What to post.. Well the long weekend's over soon. Not that you don't all know that. I have a french test tomorrow that I don't know any of the stuff for, but I can't concentrate right now..

Annoying, but oh so good.

Well I finally did something today. I wandered with Gregory, and Collin who was late because he had to learn french..? Well it was a nice walk, anywho. Went to this bridge, then came back. (Short story, but eh.)

I found a story today, I wrote it back in 3rd grade.. It's a little long to post here, and I might ruin it by taking it out of 3rd grade spelling, but it basically goes on and on about a talking flower that goes on an adventure and meets a sheep. Good times, good times.

A golden love in the sky, brighter than the sun. ~#~
replies: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

i tripple choholate pocky