<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday

Cheese on a stick 

..in Hosbond's pants with scantily-clad prostitutes

Wow, I really enjoy art walks. Last night was good times. Lots of caffiene + lots of sugar + lots of stolen cheese + more than lots of apply goodness + swishy skirt + art walk = me last night ...you do the math ^.~ Sexeh! Caramels and sword fighting! Go Ella! And I saw Mary! Woot! ..but i lost my poke.. aww.. Oh, and I hear we won the football game. joy. <.< And -some- of my last night's high-on-apple is lasting into today! Happy happy happy.. I'll have to find something to do today, lest I be stuck working on the roof again.

Born to handjive, baby.

I have this poster over my bed, right? Well, actually, I have 3-5 posters over my bed.. But I have this Weis poster over my bed. I really want to see Weis. I have the poster to remind me about it, and because I needed another poster to add to the 11 I was buying... >.>;; Who cares if it's in german? Spanish soaps are in spanish, and that doesn't stop me from watching and laughing at them. How is it being in german that much different than all the shows in japanese? I also want to see RG Veda, alot. This is all reminding me of getting lost in the SF chinatown and driving by this anime store like.. 6 times.. and I kept saying "Anime store! Must go in!" ..but it took until we'd found our way out of chinatown that my dad finally connected the words in his head and asked if there had been an anime store. Gar.

My stars will never set, spread my wings and leave this place.

I have a sezzy dress now! Yay! The best I can do describing it would be: blue, with red. Good job, hm? I found that out when.. CAMI CALLED(!!) yesterday. Her homecoming is tonight, I hope she has a good time.. Lucky pig going to her lucky pig school of the arts. I suppose I should take a shower and clean my room.. How does it get up to the knees this fast? I just cleaned it.. didn't I? *grumble* Hyper hyper hyper.....

The court of the stone totoros. ~#~
replies: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

i tripple choholate pocky