<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday

Not a pillow 

Will there ever be a chance? Just a small one.. All I need.. A push in that direction wouldn't hurt either.. If it turned out well it would be wonderful, either way it'd be a risk taken..

Vibrant, bright, clear, jewel, love, pure, moon, color, flame, forever, golden, reflect, light, trust, soft, night, true, rain, brilliant, gorgeous, remember, wind, form, destroy.

Did the play come together? It's good enough for the audience, and I'm guessing it's as good as it will be. *shrugs* I need to buy new shoes for it >.< the ones I have now got a hole in in the toe.. But my wig got better! Scissors are good times; so are swords. And pirate hats. Yes.

Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you?

Speech starts tomorrow. I'll probably be scared out of my mind when I'm there, but I didn't do it last year so I don't know what to think. Geeze.. I don't even remember what I signed up for..

You're the best you ever, most of the time. ~#~
replies: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

i tripple choholate pocky