<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday

..and when she was happy, so was I 

So one hour turned into 8, but I did sleep the whole time. Had an interesting dream.. I think I was the heir to a kingdom.. My house was the place that the king and queen were going to retire to, but it was just a plain house and I needed to turn it into a castle. Apparently all of my younger brothers (there were no sisters) had grown up in this house with me, but it wasn't any big deal that we had to change it. I guess it was why we had lived there in the first place.. It was pretty easy to change it into a medium castle, I was building it with clay and then it just happened.. Up to that point we had been like normal kids in this century, but as soon as the castle was finished we changed into people of a different era. We still knew the same things, but we were also used to living in semi-medieval times. The last thing I remember was that the king and queen were on their way here. I was wearing a dress, which wasn't normal for me because one of my brothers was laughing about it. I went into a small room and started comforting a small blonde boy by conspiring with him about the next time I would see him again. I don't think I was ever going to see any of them again.. Then I started walking down a huge staircase and some random voice was telling me that I had to get ready.. *shrugs* it was awesome because I was hallucinating after I got up and I kept thinking I was in the castle.. Five minutes after I got up I tried to go into a room that didn't exist, then I snapped out of it. I don't think I have a fever, but that -would- help explain it..

I know it's true, that visions are seldom what they seem..

So, valentines day is coming up. I should make people valentines, it used to be so fun.. Of course, my whole class was 25 girls and everyone made everyone else a card >.>; Well, maybe I'll make some cards at art tomorrow. Valentines day should be on saturday, not friday. A lot of people I know are planning on being very unhappy on valentines day, and if it was on saturday I could at least spend the day with them.. and the dance. I guess we were planning on going in corsets and such as whores? I don't even really see the point of going to the dance.. Pay to get into a dance that's at school and won't be as fun as having a party out of school with people you'd like to be around. Heh, the wonderful thing is that I'll probably end up going anyway. Maybe I'll find out someone -is- having a party that I could go to.. Ah well, at least not having a valentine isn't making me unhappy. Remember the days when valentines day was about breaking the rules and wearing red socks, giving people cards and candy, getting cards and candy in return, and saying happy birthday to your grandpa? Well I do. >.>

Can you feel the love tonight? It is where we are.

dividing upon himself
transformation from a butterfly to a molecule of self-proclaimed dirt
divulging an ever-symphony to be heard only by the stage
following the long-set traditions of ages yet to come
the cold granite cushions his feet as he swims through the minds of death and her cohorts
they know not what their search is for,
though the map of the worlds untruths says that X marks a comforting soul

They're bouncy trouncy flouncy pouncy funfunfunfunfun! ~#~
replies: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

i tripple choholate pocky