<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday

excuse me 

could someone kick me? or anything to make me -wake up-

why do i hate them so much? -how- could i hate them? is it something i'll get past? i can't stand the way they are.. don't even know how to say what's wrong with them,

13% moisture 49% wings

i spent all day.. leading up to something, yes, but not everything it should have. i had something i was there to say, to tell.. but as soon as you were there to talk to i second guessed myself. i let myself do something for me, instead of what should be better for you, and i left things out of what you did hear. i can't ask to talk again, and i doubt you care to hear the rest or the other. it's not that i'm not happy, it's that others should be instead.. i'm such a.. gar.. fuck -me- this pains

someone's hurt, and it's making me sad.. i probably don't know them, and i probably never will, but there's concern on my face for them.. open the cabinet

So she said what's the problem baby
What's the problem I don't know
Well maybe I'm in love (love)
Think about it every time
I think about it
Can't stop thinking 'bout it

How much longer will it take to cure this
Just to cure it cause I can't ignore it if it's love (love)
Makes me wanna turn around and face me but I don't know nothing 'bout love


lets go change the world.~#~
replies: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

i tripple choholate pocky