<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday

dot dot dot 

Ease the bands around your heart long enough to realize that i don't feel like dying yet Or like losing my mind So if you'd just hand over my sanity i'll be leaving now But i lie Refusal to leave Standing in the yard thinking of following my feet That vapor on your breath That reminder of the power you hold You don't know your own strength Possibly because isn't simply physical Not something to explain i guess Like those cookies I'll take one Or maybe two I'll just go get one more Or a few Shit i can't stop It's not an addiction No withdrawal Wait Yes there is Sometimes to know you must be ignorant Oh so ignorant But it didn't help this time Not in the least It wasn't shown well enough that i needed a teacher I'm a bad student Kiss me and run away because it's the only way to escape Not enough distractions in this world Finally i fall down the slope And it's fun Or it hurts But what's the difference this time?
replies: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

i tripple choholate pocky